Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome volunteers!

Hello Everyone, I am Jana Kiser and I will be one of the team leaders for the Team Connect project over the next 4 months! I have been with Hands On Inland Empire for about 2 years now as a project leader but have not done any really recent projects so I am very anxious to get back into the thick of it! I have previously lead the Salvation Army Hope for the Hungry project where we packed Thanksgiving Baskets for about 100 needy families! (Very rewarding and a great group of volunteers!!) I also lead the Families helping Families project at the Loma Linda Ronald McDonald House for 6 months where we fixed up the house on a Saturday, refreshed the pantry, got toys ready for kids staying at the home, and assisted with special projects to assist families in their time of need. I look forward to working with you all over the next 4 months and know that we can make a difference to our local communities through our efforts!

No comments: