Thursday, June 12, 2008

Looking forward to Saturday


Hey volunteers,


I am really looking forward to finishing off our great project that we started 2 weeks ago at "A place along the way" teen shelter. I know that Carla, the owner (and mentor to the teens) was so excited for us to be there and help out. As you can see by the before and after pics - we really put a dent in the weeds in the back yard. We don't have a whole lot more to do in the garden/gated area so I know we can finish it off and make it look great (with all of our great volunteers!!) in no time at all. Then, the following Saturday we start in on a totally new project packing hygene kits to help those less fortunate and in need. I look forward to seeing all of you volunteers that were there last time and am excited to also meet all our new volunteers. Until then... keep up the good work!! Jana Kiser ***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it! I am on crutches. Great job! See you at the next project. Charlene Archer